HI, I’M ALEKSA GORDIĆ
I’m a Research Engineer at Google DeepMind working on Visual Language Models (VLMs).
I also run The AI Epiphany YouTube channel, I build stuff (GitHub), and write on Medium.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Discord. If you wish to support me you can do so on my Patreon.
I’m always creating, hacking, learning, and educating.
I was always into sports (martial arts, calisthenics, powerlifting, etc.) and (human) languages. I currently speak 5 languages (sorted from better to worse) those being:
Serbian, English, German, Spanish, and Portuguese.
I did my bachelor’s in electronics & computer science at the School of Electrical Engineering in Belgrade. My thesis was on using Android to control various uC submodules via Bluetooth.
Ever since I was a kid, I was constantly learning on my own (I think it was partially out of spite – being unhappy with official schooling).
- [Forbes] Has There Been A Second AI Big Bang
- [Analytics India Magazine] Interview With Aleksa Gordić, Machine Learning Engineer at Microsoft
- [London Futurists] Stability and combinations, with Aleksa Gordić
- [London Futurists] AI Transformers in context, with Aleksa Gordić
- [Curiosity] Becoming a Research Engineer at DeepMind & Founding The AI Epiphany
- [AI Stories Podcast – Neil Leiser] Aleksa Gordic – Research Engineer at Deepmind & Founder of the AI Epiphany
- At Microsoft I was a part of an organization of PSI: ML – Petnica Summer Institute of Machine Learning, as well as a mentor, and lecturer.
I am always in for some cool projects! And, I won’t lie, earning some extra $.
If you have some questions or projects for me feel free to submit the form.
I really, really love penguins.